- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognisable sole. A height of 1.25″/3.17cm — marked by a traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Backhand is full-grain leather that’s durable and soft to the touch
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- This full-grain leather features a straw grain texture, finished with a digital print.